|Posted on June 12, 2019 at 3:40 PM|
• Not having sex is the best way to protect yourself from HIV/STDs.
• Having sex with only one uninfected partner who only has sex with you is also safe.
• Talk to your partner about past sex partners and about needle drug use. Don't have sex with someone who you think might have an STD.
• Before you have sex, look closely at your partner for any signs of STDs: a rash, a sore, warts, or discharge. If you see anything you are worried about DON'T HAVE SEX! (but just because you don't see anything doesn't mean they're healthy - you can't see HIV-AIDS and other STDs.)
• Use a condom for vaginal, anal and oral sex. Condoms will help protect you from STDs MOST of the time.
• Get checked for HIV/STDs regularly Ask your health care provider to help you decide how often and which tests you should have. Clinics like Planned Parenthood often offer free or low-cost services.
• Know the signs and symptoms of STDs. If you notice a symptom that worries you, get checked out right away.
• Don't wait to get tested and treated - some of these diseases can cause severe brain damage or death if left alone.
• If you find you have an STD, your recent and current partner(s) must get tested and treated too. Save others - tell them!
• If you have an STD, don't have sex until treatment is complete.
Categories: LGB Topics
Oops, you forgot something.
The words you entered did not match the given text. Please try again.
printable yearly calendars
Out each Independent Call Girls ?°nd Malayali Escorts ?†n Dubai proficient ?‘nd High profile models ?‘re originating fr??m all ?‹ver in Indian states and they are exceptionally taught and delightful ?‘nd open and satisfying character t?»at you wo??ld-be all satisfied t?… meeting and ta??ing with you ?‘ccording t?‹ your need. [/b]